We have up to 30 places on our two-week paid schemes, which run during the spring and summer each year. Applications are open to all post-graduates and undergraduates (except first years), whatever degree discipline you are studying or have studied. A vacation scheme is the best way to get hands-on experience working with our team and to see what delivering advice on some of the most high profile and complex matters entails.
On our schemes you can expect:
- To experience two different practice areas
- To undertake real work, contributing to live matters. Your supervisors will be on-hand for support and guidance throughout
- The support of a trainee buddy as well as regular touch-points with Graduate Recruitment
- To learn about Weil’s work through a range of seminars and practice area talks
- To enjoy a number of social events, giving you the opportunity to ask questions and get to know our lawyers in a more relaxed setting
- To be assessed for a training contract throughout your time on the vacation scheme. A number of assessed elements are scheduled throughout the scheme including: a group exercise, a client pitch and a final round interview with two partners
- To be paid £400 per week
To read about Imaan’s experience on the vacation scheme please click here.
You will need:
- A real interest in pursuing a career in commercial law at Weil
- To have achieved AAB/340 UCAS points or equivalent across three A Levels
- To be on track to achieve a 2:1 or 1st
Applications open on 4 October 2018.
The deadline for all applications is 14 January 2019.
Interviews will take place at the London office in January and February 2018.
Vacation Scheme dates
- Spring Vacation Scheme – Monday 8 April – Thursday 18 April 2019
- Summer Vacation Scheme – 1st Intake – Monday 24 June – Friday 5 July 2019
- Summer Vacation Scheme – 2nd Intake – Monday 8 July – Friday 19 July 2019
To find out more about our rewards, please click here.
|Srping Vacation Scheme||Monday 8 April – Thursday 18 April 2019|
|Summer Vacation Scheme 1||Monday 24 June – Friday 5 July 2019|
|Summer Vacation Scheme 2||Monday 8 July – Friday 19 July 2019|