Since the London office opened in 1996, our strategy has focused on long-term investment for the future – ensuring a balanced practice at the centre of one of the world’s truly elite law firms. Attracting exceptional graduates and creating the right environment for them to reach their full potential is an essential part of our continued growth and success, both in London and internationally.
Why we’re different
- We operate at the very top of the market in our chosen areas of expertise, and our international network combines a top tier US practice with market-leading European and Asian offices. This gives you the opportunity to engage in international work at the very highest level
- Over 95% of our lawyers in London are English-qualified and around 80% of our work is home-grown. Our size, together with our full-service, multi-jurisdictional offering, enables us to remain nimble and flexible
- Our people celebrate diversity, inclusion and individuality
What we offer – Exceptional training
- A comprehensive and sophisticated training programme with direct input from partners
- A tailor-made approach to mentoring, career progression, and development for each lawyer
- Some of the most sophisticated and challenging work in the City
- Working in close-knit, partner-led teams provides a high level of responsibility and early exposure to our global network of clients and contacts
What we look for – Exceptional candidates
- Intelligent, enthusiastic, quietly confident candidates who have an enquiring mind and who will always push themselves to continue learning, developing and improving
- Business-minded people with entrepreneurial flair and sound judgement
- Team players who want to make their mark in a world-class law firm
- Those attracted to working in small, collegiate teams where they will be challenged and can shine
To read about our practice areas click here.